I’ve been dreaming up (& keeping track of) all of the things that I wanted to experience in my life since I was a kid. Although, some areas have been easier to accomplish then others, I have enough desires to fill up an entire life time! I’m in no rush to get “through” this whole list. It’s a mental note to recognize an opportunity should it find itself flying around my face waving. Here’s to dreams!
- Tour the White House.
- Grow my photography business enough to survive on it.
- Ride an Elephant in Thailand.
Get Blessed by a Buddhist monk.
- See Aurora Borealis.
Own a Hybrid car.
- Visit the Maldives.
- Write an iPhone app.
Get Published in a Magazine.
- Attend Holi in India or Festival of colors in Utah!
- Go on Hot Air Balloon ride.
- Go Kayaking.
Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Go to Europe.
- Master Archery.
- Try Glass Blowing.
- Get SCUBA certified.
Visit New York.
- Be on a Jury.
Go to a Sports game.
- Sleep a night at Magic Bus 142.
- Go to Burning Man.
- Learn to read Tea Leaves.
- Go Skydiving.
See Snow & Build a snowman.
- Ride the Bullet Train in Japan.
Milk a Cow.
Swim in the Pacific Ocean.
- Visit all 50 states.
- Master a second language.
Have a Photography published in a magazine.
- Buy a round of drinks for everyone at the bar.
- Road Trip across the country and back.
- Put a lock on Lover’s Lock Bridge in Paris.
- Read a 500+ page book for pleasure.
- Visit every US National Park on my list.
See a Banksy piece in person.
Play a Singing Bowl.
- Learn to play the Bagpipes.
Meditate in a Buddhist Temple.